Residential Support

Resident Family care may allow whānau or family who live with you to be paid for some of the care they provide.

Residential Support | Access Community Health
Residential Support | Access Community Health

At Access we acknowledge the mana that whānau and family have when it comes to caring for their loved ones.  Often this has already been happening for quite some time before any other services became involved.  Because of the mana we attribute to this role we know that in some situations the person to best support you with living your best life possible is someone who has already been doing it with you.

Whether you have services from ACC, MOH, DHB or Private Cares, we can help talk you through whether a whānau or family care is the right choice for you.

What if I already have Individualised Funding (IF)? Can I hire Whānau now?

Call us to speak with one of our Kaiwhakatere|Navigators.  They will be able to advise whether you are eligible.  If you are new to IF, speak with your local NASC about getting an assessment and have them link you into our Kaiwhakatere with a referral.

If you are new to Access, call us on 0508 123 010 – we can talk with you about your situation and the best way to access the support you need.

Enquiries about Access Community Health services

Please call 0800 284 663 or use this form to enquire about our services.

If you have any enquiries about Access Community Health services, careers and vacancies, training, or anything else, please get in touch via the phone number above or by completing and submitting this form.

What is your enquiry regarding?