Dunedin | Permanent | 23.12.20
We have a vacancy for a full time registered nurse. This important and autonomous role provides services within Dunedin and surrounding areas. We would welcome applications from anyone who is able to work extremely autonomously in the community.
What does a Registered Nurse do?
Access Community Registered Nurses work in the community, carrying out social and clinical assessments, developing and overseeing support plans and mentoring and verifying the competence of our support workers. We work alongside other registered health professionals in the wider health community to ensure the best outcome for our clients.
We’re looking for people who share our dedication to working in support of the elderly, people with disability and people rehabilitating from injury and illness. Staff in this rewarding position assist our clients to live independently in their homes.
What we can offer you:
- Company car, laptop and phone
- The reward of supporting a client’s journey to maintain independence
- The chance to utilise a whole range of skills in client’s homes
- A dynamic and supportive work environment
- Responsibilities overseeing teams of support workers
What are we looking for?
- Registered nurse with a current practising certificate
- Experienced in long term conditions, aged residential care or medical nursing highly desirable, but new graduates would be welcomed
- Excellent verbal communication skills, coupled with a caring nature and the ability to connect and interact within a multi-cultural environment.
- A team player, someone who can build professional relationships in the community
- Intermediate level computer and on-line information recording skills
- The ability to plan and organise assignments effectively, to establish priorities and meet deadlines in a demanding, client focused environment
- Ability to self-direct and manage a busy workload, from their own home base
- A current full driver’s licence is essential
Applications close Friday 15th January 2021. If you have any questions please contact Kate Theunissen, Clinical Nurse Manager, on email@example.com
To apply for this role, click here