The End of Life Choice Act - David Seymour
TCHS wishes to advise that due to Coronavirus precautions this event is cancelled.
Date: Wednesday 25th March 2020
Time: 6.30pm - 8.30pm
Venue: 60 Mt Eden Road, Mt Eden
Speaker: David Seymour, M.P.
Course Investment: FREE
Listen to David Seymour, the sponser of the End of Life Act, speak on his reasons for bringing the legislation to Parliament.
- Why the status quo is unacceptable. The political, legal and moral reasons for assisted dying in New Zealand.
- Evidence from overseas jurisdictions
- The process of passing the law and what is still to come
- What actually is the End of Life Choice Act and who is eligible, and who can conscientioudly object
- To understand what is in the End of Life Choice Act
- To understand what the conscientious objection clause means for G.P's and Nurses who do or don't want to participate
- To understand the background of the End of Life Choice Act and why it was brough to Parliament
Learning Relfection Forms for CPD/MOPS will be available to attain CME credits
Bookings are essential
For enquiries and bookings: email firstname.lastname@example.org