What will I see on MyAccess?
- The times that you can expect your Support Worker to arrive,
- The name of the Support Worker rostered to provide your support,
- The type of care being provided,
- A place to give feedback; and a
- Link through to our Access Community Health website.
Sharing MyAccess with a nominated person
You can grant permission to your MyAccess account to your family/whanau or a nominated person.
Keep in mind that the information contained in MyAccess is your personal information and we strongly recommend caution in granting this permission.
Any family/whanau member or nominated person granted permission will be given their own login details and password. They should not be given your login details to use.
If we receive a request from someone that we do not have listed as a contact person or EPOA on your file we will check with you first that you are happy to grant them permission to your MyAccess account.
At any time, you can choose to revoke these permissions to your account.
How to get started with MyAccess
If you are an Access Client, or we have you listed as a family/whanau /EPOA/other contact person, of an Access Client, and would like to use MyAccess, please complete the below form: